International Symbols : from Ovals to Eurobands
Ovals attached to the back of the car, with a 1 to 3 letters code since the beginning of the century.
- Photos by Vic Brumby - Oval collectors website : from Poland
- with differences depending on countries and manufacturers, as here in France with a precise reglementation,
- with many and more or less legal regionals varieties in France as in Europe,
- very soon copied by countries willing to enter the European Union, either wiith the national flag or the 12 stars,
- and even countries from Middle-East, Asia, as well as New Zealand and NATO forces !